Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sunny With a Chance of Snow?

I am a Maine girl. I live and work here on purpose because I like the four seasons and the unique qualities of each. When the weather conditions get boring or excessive, I hold out hope that things will turn around. Case and point, July was wet, yet August was sunny and warm.This is my saving grace right now. This winter will come around, won't it?

Stay tuned; I will certainly blog the next real storm, but it'll need to be a real one and not a snore fest that never materializes.

2 comments:

The Buck Shoots Here said...

I'm hearing reports of snow? I probably won't believe any of them until I look outside and see my lawn covered again.

Mike said...

A five day week after 9 days off I don't think I'll be able to do it. I'm rooting for Wednesday.