Friday, February 19, 2010

Some of my Favorite Things

My niece, Frances Fern:

She's a bundle of love and sports a cute pair of leg warmers like no other baby I know. Frances is four months old and grows more smiley and strong each day.

It's Not All Flowers and Sausages:

Let me say up front that when "Miss Mimi" left teaching, I dropped her from my blog roll, but I've picked her back up. Maybe it's because she's devoted her time to finish her dissertation and a second book, but she's also pregnant and for me, that's the clincher. As I've caught myself up, I've discovered that she hasn't forgotten her classroom roots and this makes me very happy.

Watching high school basketball:

Last night we spent the evening watching the Dirigo Cougars play the OOB Seagulls and I got to say, I'd love to have a child to play the sport. Watching how teams respond to one another fascinates me.

Mike makes this list too. He knows me, loves me, and gives me his best. We're a great team. (He's funny too.)




No comments: