Saturday, January 23, 2010

Ten thoughts in ten minutes


Not sure I can keep it within ten minutes, but I'll give it a real Katieland try.

1. I love Saturday mornings! I got up at 9:40 this morning. I can't do this during the week when I'm up by 6:00 AM so I can get to work on time.

2. It's sunny this morning and we'll take a walk. The sky is blue and it reminds me of summer.

3. As much as I love Saturdays, I don't mind getting up at 6:00 during the week because I love my job! It provides me with a routine that I dig. I don't even mind Sundays when most of my day is spent planning and thinking about my school week.

4. In April we'll be going to Washington D.C. to see the sights and my two brothers who live there. One is preparing to be a priest and the other is a computer tech for a company called JSI.

5. This morning when I got up, all three pets greeted me at the bedroom door and rumbled down the stairs as I wiped the sleepy out of my eyes and stumbled into the dining room to feed them.

6. Next I had some coffee which I have to say I love...and it's even lite (half the caffeine), so I always have two mugs of it on the weekend.

7. I am a little pissed that we're getting a rain storm on Monday. It's not supposed to happen that way in January especially when we had enough rain in July. Shouldn't that erase the possibility of us having it in January?

8. I am running out of thoughts I can put words to. That is amazing I know. I can barely believe it myself. Although some of you know I have things on my mind that I don't include on Katieland. Mostly out of a need for privacy...But for those of you in the *know* we're at the beginning of good things. I am choosing to remain positive even though there are unknowns.

9. My friends are very important to me and I love it when I run into them. I don't see some of them as much as I used to. It's not on purpose. Married life is full. I got to say, I love it when my friends mention how nice it is when they run into me. Isn't that what it's all about? Telling those important people that it was nice to see you?!

10. Lastly, my little niece Frances is almost three months old and being her auntie is so wonderful. She's a precious bundle of sweetness. (Hence the picture I included that includes Brother Joshua and Lea.)


1 comment:

Katie said...

That photo didn't upload right. GRRR. Oh well. Those who live near by and can come over and see it.