Friday, February 12, 2010

Getting To Know Me


I got this from my friend Rach.

1. What time did you get up this morning?
5:50 because I had a 7:00 meeting with one of my colleagues at school.
I bribed myself with a donut.

2. How do you like your steak?
Medium. I love it on the grill.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Julie and Julia, I think.

4. What is your favorite TV show?
Project Runway. I download them on my laptop every
Saturday because I can't watch 10:00 PM shows
and be in good form the next day. I also like
"Big Love" (so much so that I now get HBO just
so I can watch it.)

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
I'm content here...Although there are times when I wish there
was a good sushi place nearby.

6. What did you have for breakfast?
A coffee and a donut, although yesterday and the day before
that, I had half a grapefruit.

7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Anything creamy.

8. What foods do you dislike?
For me it's about what I pair with my food with. I like
practically everything.

9. What is your favorite place to Eat?
The Bistro, but honestly, all the restaurants I frequent provide
tasty options. Why else would I go and spend the money
unless I was sure?

10. Favorite dressing?
Bleu cheese.

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
Ford Focus.

12. What are your favorite clothes?
Khakis and sweaters.

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
Ireland, Germany, or anywhere warm.

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
I strive to be 1/2 full, but I'm not always successful.

15. Where would you want to retire?
That's so far away; I have no idea.

16. Favorite time of day?
A little sunshine makes anytime of day wonderful.

17. Where were you born?
Lewiston, Maine.

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Basketball.

19. Who do you think will not tag you back?*
20. Who do you think will tag you back first?*
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?*

22. Bird watcher?
I could be.

23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Morning.

24. Do you have any pets?
Two cats, Daisy and "Mr. Purry Pants."

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
I'm on vacation!

26. What did you want to be when you were little?
Since the third grade, a teacher. (Thanks Mrs. Coupas!)

27. What is your best childhood memory?
When Patrick was born.

28. Are you a cat or dog person?
Cat.

29. Are you married?
Yes, for over two years now.

30. Always wear your seat belt?
Yes.

31. Been in a car accident?
Unfortunately.

32. Any pet peeves?
Intolerance. Closing ones mind to change or diversity.
33. Pizza?
Bacon and black olive.

34. Favorite Flower?
All kinds.

35. Dessert?
Sure, but only if I've saved room. I stop eating when I'm full.

36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
McDonald's. I have to say that I love this
restaurant. (Embarrassing.)

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
Twice.

38. From whom did you get your last email?
The teacher of my new student.

39. Which store would you choose to max out
your credit card?
I don't do that.

40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
No...not really my thing.

41. Like your job?
I love it.

42. Broccoli?
Sure.

43. What was your favorite vacation?

Oregon... when Eileen and Amos got married.
Aruba... after Mike and I were married.
Oh, I loved Quebec City in 2005 and all the times
we've been to MV. Then there was South Padre
and Key West with Kelli and Saline with
Pete and the crew. They've all been good!

44. Who was the last person you went to dinner with?
Mike to the Bistro.

45. What are you listening to right now?
Olympic coverage.

46. What is your favorite color?
Any shade of blue.

47. How many tattoos do you have?
None.

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz?*
49. What time did you finish this quiz?*


50. Coffee Drinker?
Yes! Although I now drink "lite" coffee for
health reasons.
*I don't have any patience for those dumb
questions. (Can you tell I need a vacation?)

1 comment:

The Buck Shoots Here said...

Thanks for sharing. I'm happy to report none of your responses surprised me... and I'm glad I'm not the only one to ignore the ones I did :)

Happy Vaca! Happy Olympics!