1. My amazing husband who is giving, loving, and quite a little worker. We joke that he's a great wife because his duties know no boundaries.
2. Lea and Neil who bring joy to my life. They're little fireballs and I love 'em.
3. My kitty, Daisy, and Mike's Sammy and Coach, because a house without pets is far less furry and purry. The hissing is only occasional now and we put up with the hair balls.
4. Our home...Newly refurbished and ours. (Thanks Doug, Owen and OFCU)
5. A job that challenges and engages me everyday. It's a job that gives me the summer to weed my garden and eat five fruits and vegetables each day.