Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Here it is...

I stole this from my friend Amity who stole it from her friend Natalie.

Nine things I want to do before I die
1. have children
2. live some place warm.
3. tour Europe
4. stay at the Chateau Frontenac
5. be a bar tender
6. see the sunset in Key West with Mike
7. teach another grade
8. earn a six figure salary
9. finish this post

Eight things I'm wearing
1. New balance sneakers
2. blue socks
3. a fleece (it feels like Fall today!)
4. a Black Dog tee from 2006
5. Gap jeans (they're the best)
6. contacts 
7. my wedding band
8. and engagement ring

Seven things I appreciate 
1. Mike, Lea, and Neil
2. my first graders
3. coffee
4. my friends
5. Doug and Owen, who worked their magic on our home
6. OFCU, who lent us the money
7. the MEA/NEA

Six things I touch everyday
1. Mike
2. a pencil
3. Daisy, Sammy, and Coach
4. the newspaper
5.  my laptop
6. door knobs...but not in classroom because I don't have doors there.

Five things I do everyday
1. Pray
2. Dream
3. Write
4. Hope
5. Eat

Four songs on my mind
1. Better Together by Jack Johnson
2. Bouncing Around the Room by Phish
3. Carolina in the Fall by the Kruger Brothers
4. Dancing Queen by Abba 

Three things I think of when I wake up
1. What's new in the world?
2. I want some coffee!
3. Let's get everything done before the Today show comes on at 7AM.

My two favorite foods
1. pineapple
2. popcorn 

One person I love more than any other
1. Mike



 


1 comment:

The Buck Shoots Here said...

Another fun one! Thanks for sharing!