2. Coffee; I love our Keurig. Coffee by the cup makes my morning and sometimes even my afternoon. The multi pack makes it even better.
3. A haircut and color job that makes me forget I'm going gray because it's way too soon for that.
4. The sun. It's been bitter cold, but at least it's bright without a cloud in the sky. (I'd be remiss if I didn't say...I WANT ANOTHER SNOWSTORM! The yard could use it and my soul would rejoice. I know...a little dramatic.)
5. Marked down books because I love sales, books, little first grade readers and of course my pre-reader, Frances.
6. Rosetta Stone because it pushes me to use my brain in a different way and someday Frances and I will be able to converse in French and she'll think I'm cool. Possibly we'll tell knock-knock jokes to one another and I'll actually understand the french she speaks so fluently.
7. Books that I won't name online because they're sensational and superficial but I will say that my sister may get them after me and that'll work out because she lives out of the country and I'll be able to maintain my anonymity. (I contemplate whether I should rip the front cover off, so I can go out in public.) The books may or may not be notorious, but they have my attention at the moment.