Sunday, January 9, 2011

Color of Sunday is...


white with more on the way (hopefully).


As you can see, our next chance is Wednesday. It's not a sure thing, but I will track it anyway as the skiers need it, my first graders want it for better sledding and I'd like to go snowshoeing.

Although it's early in the season, this winter has been a bit disappointing. Storms have gone out to sea and besides the one blizzard after Christmas when I traveled to Montreal to retrieve my niece and sister, it's been mild and uneventful...I long for more snow with a little bluster mixed in. It's Maine after all, so I say embrace the power of the flakes...

I'll keep you posted on the potential storm.

For now, it's partly cloudy with some wind (in true first grade fashion) while the temperature is a balmy 30 degrees.

Pathetic.

*UPDATE*

I just returned from a walk with Mike and while I stand by pathetic, I will recant on balmy...It's pretty brisk out. Brrr....


No comments: