Saturday, July 10, 2010

The Opposite of Boring is...


fun, but the opposite of cold is... hot, hot, hot and that is what the last few days have been. On our anniversary (7/7/07), Mike and I packed up the RAV 4 and headed north to see Frances & her amazing parents. To say it was hot and sweaty would be the understatement of the summer, but Frances, being her cute & normal self more than made up for it. It's all cheeks when she opens her mouth to smile. She's standing with help, sitting up her own and she's on the verge of crawling. She's also cutting her first tooth and being quite a trooper about it.

I am mighty relieved we brought the rain home with us. The garden and flowers will appreciate a reprieve from the heat. I'm happy too, just for myself. E & A's third floor walk up was HOT and I was fighting to stay on top of a headache and fatigue most of the time I was there. Needless to day, when the rains came yesterday on our last day in the city, we were grateful.

No comments: