I'm being a follower here...So thanks to SJ
(I always liked those Madlibs.)
1. My blueprint for success include: the "Five P's" Patience, Persistence, Peace, Purpose, and a Positive attitude.
2. Milkyway was the last candy I ate. (Chocolatey, carmel goodness. Thank you Lea and Neil.)
3. The best facial moisturizer I've used is whatever I can get at Hannaford.
4. Graduate School was good therapy.
5. I'd like to tell you about my good fortune. When I first met my husband, we became fast, close friends and we saw each other through a few things. When the time was right, we took a chance and expanded things. In the future, three may become our magic number, which of course would make five.
6. My commitment is my strongest characteristic.
7. And as for the weekend, on Friday I'm looking forward to a football game , Saturday my plans include another football game if the rain holds off , and Sunday I want to do anything but football.
Although I can hear the game from our house (an eruption of cheers just sprang out across the neighborhood), we opted out of going when the drizzle picked up. Instead, we decided to stain and poly the pantry door. Pure joy, let me tell you. Thank heaven's Mike is laid back!