Tuesday, July 1, 2008

All About Katie

After reading Sj's blog, I was motivated to follow suit. (Thanks a bunch!)


I am...

Quiet and content with some spunk.


I want....

A hot tub.


I have...

The desire to succeed and own more kitties.


I wish...

I had a strawberry and mint patch in my yard.


I hate...

Unnecessary acts of violence. Especially in movies.


I fear...

Not doing my best.
I used to fear loud noises from guns and fireworks.


I hear...

Lea singng and I get goose bumps.


I search...

For bargains, but don't find as many as Mike!


I wonder...

If we'll be expanding our family in the next year or two?


I regret...

Not taking up with Mike sooner. We were friends for years.


I love...

Him like crazy and hope our kids have his blue eyes and dark hair.


I ache...

More than I did ten years ago after a challenging hike or run.


I always...

Hope for the best and prepare for the worst.


I usually...

Drink water all day long.


I am not...

A slacker.


I dance...

With Miss Patty.To prepare for the recital, I can be found dancing down store aisles, sidewalks, and hallways just to make sure I am ready.


I sing...

Sometimes, but I don't project well and lose my wind.


I never...

Underestimate a challenge.


I rarely...

Give up when the going gets tough. (My dad thought I should join the army reserves because of this trait.)


I cry....

In private usually...I actually didn't cry once in elementary school.


I am not always...

Punctual.


I lose...

Things like cell phones and now we have insurance.


I'm confused...

On a daily basis, but if I wrap my mind around the details, I gain understanding and clarity.


I miss...

Kelli. (But I'm seeing her at the Blue Grass later in July!)


I need...

Time everyday for myself so I can recharge my batteries. It's even better, if my time is spent in the sun with a good book.


I should...

Wear sunscreen everyday like I did in Aruba and like I will in Martha's Vineyard next week.

4 comments:

SJ said...

Wasn't that a great blog assignment? Thanks for playing along, and good luck with the hot tub and kitties!

Katie said...

I don't know which I have a better chance at getting. :)

The Buck Shoots Here said...

I'm glad you did not join the army reserves, for lots of reasons!!

Oh yea, hot tub is on my list too. I plan on coaching track until I accomplish that goal :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for saying that when you hear me sing you get goose bumps. It really means a lot!