2. Forty-three student days that flew by with one hundred thirty-two to go.
3. Early bedtimes that restore me.
4. Long hours at school that remind me of my beginnings when I taught on Matinicus and immersed myself in meeting the needs of my one room school house.
5. A husband who has dinner ready when I get home late.
6. Tomatoes still ripening on the window sill with some in a shoe box on the pantry floor.
7. Contemplating a move to Canada if Paul LePage is elected governor.
8. Wondering if the power of prayer could alleviate the possibility of #7.