Monday, November 23, 2009

Day 55

Boy, it's been a long while with a lot of everything in between.

Fifty-five days ago, I was reading in my hammock, enjoying the sun...splitting my time between school and home anticipating the start of school.

Fifty-five days later, my students and I are in the swing of things. A wonderful combination of students and my discovery of reader's workshop make this a killer year, full of possibility. I am thankful.

Fifty-five days ago, I had some color in my cheeks. Summer was just August and it felt heavenly.

Fifty-five days later, I've long since lost my tan. I look forward to some snow. Bring on winter, I'm ready to track storms. Don't live here if you hate the snow. Embrace it.

Fifty-five days ago, I was wondering about my future. Trying to dream and always thinking.

Today... I'm ready for action. My dreams are really our dreams and I'm ready.


1 comment:

The Buck Shoots Here said...

Action is huge. Glad you know what you want and are ready to move forward. If we can help, you know we will :)