Monday, January 26, 2009

Do you ever feel that...

you're at the onset of something so wonderful, yet it's still at an arm's length and you're not sure when or how it's going to take shape? 

It's like a warm day. In the middle of winter, you almost forget what summer feels like. You forget that the air can envelope your body and that the grass will spring from the ground to form a soft blanket that you can lie on.  

Lately I've reminded myself to take pause and have faith. At the genesis of all happenings is not knowing. But the universe knows, doesn't it? I have hope.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The first hint of things to come for me is on a frigid day, when you've parked your car for a while and you expect to freeze when you get back into it. But the sun has been doing its job, and when you get in the car, the air is nice and warm. I love it.

Mike said...

Yes, yes we can.

Keep hope alive.

The Buck Shoots Here said...

It's the definition of faith, is it not?