Wednesday, January 21, 2009

37 Random Things About Me

I'm playing along...

1. Do you like blue cheese?
I love it on steak, salad, chicken fingers, and pizza!
2. Have you ever smoked?
I wish I could say no, but there was a time in college when I did. Never a whole cigarette or out of necessity. Really, it was just a passing phase...Luckily.
3. Do you own a gun?
No.
4. What flavor Kool Aid is your favorite?
Lemonade. I drank too much of this as a child.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Yes.
6. What do you think of hot dogs?
I like them with mustard and onions.
7. Favorite Christmas movie?
It's a Wonderful Life
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Coffee with cream and sugar. I now drink "lite" coffee to reduce my caffeine intake. It's not too bad.
9. Can you do push-ups?
The girl ones, sure. A real one? Barely.
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
I love my wedding ring and engagement ring.
11. Favorite hobby?
Hiking, reading, writing, and weeding my gardens.
12. Do you have A.D.D?
No.
13. Do you wear glasses/contacts?
Both. I got glasses in the seventh grade after hiding a significant deficit because the thought of wearing glasses was terrible to me. By the time I got them, I was practically blind and astounded by the faces I could see from across the room.
14. Middle name?
It's now Finn, but it was Shannon.
15. Name thoughts at this moment?
I always thought I would name my daughter or son Shannon, but there are lots of other names I like too.
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
Coffee,water, and milk.
17. Current worry?
My biological clock.
18. Current hate right now?
Violence.
19. Favorite place to be?
On a beach in the sun shine.
20. How did you bring in the New Year?
At a party at Rach and Dave's. For the first time in a long time, we retired early and didn't ring in the new year.
21. Where would you like to go?
Somewhere warm.
22. Name three people who will complete this?
Rach, and SJ!
23. Do you own slippers?
I have two pairs. One pair from Beans. They were a Christmas gift from Mom and another pair from Victoria Secret from Mike.
24 What color shirt are you wearing?
It's a gray, ribbed turtleneck. I love turtlenecks.
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
No. I sleep on flannel sheets in the winter.
26. Can you whistle?
No, not well.
27. Favorite Color?
Blue.
28. What songs do you sing in the shower?
I don't do this.
29. Would you be a pirate?
No
30. Favorite Girl's Name?
Annelise, Olivia, Jenna, Katharine, and Elizabeth
31. Favorite boy's name?
Jacoby, Daniel, and Christian
32. What's in your pocket right now?
There are no pockets in my sweatpants.
33. Last thing that made you laugh?
My hubby.
34. What vehicle do you drive?
Ford Focus
35. Worst injury you've ever had?
Badly pulled calf muscles a couple months before I got married.
36. Do you love where you live?
Yes
37. How many TVs do you have in your house?
Two. One for the shows and one for the Wii downstairs.

2 comments:

The Buck Shoots Here said...

I've never been able to cope with flannel sheets. They make me feel claustrophobic. Weird, huh?

Katie said...

They're so warm and textured. In the summer it is too much, but I love them in the winter.